Many thanks to the lovely Melanie Noell Bernard for nominating me for the Liebster Award.
Acknowledge the blog that nominated you and display the award.
Answer 11 question that the blog gives you.
Give 11 random facts about yourself.
Nominate 5-11 blogs you think are deserving of the award that have less than 200 followers.
Let the blogs know you have nominated them.
Give them 11 questions to answer.
MELANIE’S QUESTIONS –
1. What’s one guilty pleasure you have?
I love to binge watch TV shows, to the point where I’ll snack instead of making a proper meal.Lists a few, just because – American Horror Story, The Walking Dead, Breaking Bad, Dexter, Lost, Desperate Housewives, Penny Dreadful, Boardwalk Empire, Game of Thrones, Six Feet Under.
2. What childhood activity do you miss now that you’re an ‘adult’?
Having all day in the school holidays to do exactly what I want. I remember going out for the whole day and getting lost in my imagination. Adulting is so overrated.
3. Do you speak any other languages besides English?
A smattering of French, enough to get me past a menu. Or into trouble.
4. Chocolate or gummy bears?
Chocolate, for definite. But I’m quite picky. Nothing too rich or nutty or chewy. White chocolate buttons – sublime heaven. And anything with dark chocolate and mint.
5. What Harry Potter house are you in?
6. What fandom(HP/GOT/Dr. Who/HG/etc) annoys you to no end?
I wouldn’t say any annoy me, everyone has their own obsessions, and some of mine probably irritate.
7. What’s in your Dauntless fear landscape? (aka what are you afraid of?)
I think I kinda answered this above! Water, moths – and clowns, I hate clowns *shudders*
8. Name a song you’re totally obsessed with at the moment.
Hotel California by The Eagles. I have it on in the car and keep putting it on repeat. And Boulevard of Broken Dreams by Green Day as it’s the song that applies to my protagonist, Gabriel, in The Making of Gabriel Davenport.
9. Are you the center of attention or a wallflower?
Wallflower. I am the poster child for the term ‘introverted’. People watching is my comfort zone. To be ‘the watched’ freaks me out.
10. What’s your favorite part of blogging?
Sharing thoughts, especially if what I write can help someone else or resonate with them in some way.
11. If given the opportunity to do something without any consequences, what would you do?
Ooh, that’s a tough one. I’d love to snoop around another writer’s study and read their notes on whatever they’re writing, see what else they have on their desks, what photos, keepsakes – is that really creepy?!
NOMINEES – (hard as it’s supposed to be blogs under 200 subscribers, if yours is over, apologies!)
And my questions for you lovelies –
As always, please don’t feel pressured to answer, this is all just fun in the spirit of sharing and maybe getting a few people to visit your blog 🙂